Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nine west brown flirty sexy wedges-SOLD

Size US9 (FIT US8.5 perfectly)
(anyhow it doesn't fit me, I have measure it fit US8.5 actually so who ever who is US9 should not buy. The sling and also the peep toe is lil bit narrow for US9 feet so only who is using US8.5 should consider buying)
Color: Brown 
Selling price RM80** 
**Inclusive of shipping to Klang Valley area

I just wanna get rid of it, too stressful as I cant fit in and its in my shoe rack calling me but I cant. It has no  box i think i throw it  but i have another ninewest box i can give with this...I still ralat as it really what I wanted from the beginning
 Never worn ok, just tried it in the house and its not working for me....







1 comment:

Merah Baldu said...

i've sent u email to reserve this sandal..no reply until now