Friday, April 24, 2009

Beading Pure Silk Chiffon (DRY CLEAN)

Made by 100% Pure Chiffon Silk, this beading chiffon is definitely suitable to wear during hari raya, wedding ceremony and dinner. Comes with beautiful pattern and coloured diamond beads...some of it comes with sparkling effects...very very unique and elegant...Need lining and cannot machine wash. Usually the retail price is RM90 per meter, I\'m only selling at RM50 per meter. Dry clean only. 4Meter.


RM 200 per piece
RM5 shipment + RM3 for each additional item


BC001-sold to jiji

BC002


BC003

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who discuss about
many
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact make. The prices as regards the sneakers are approximately 310 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this site selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?