Tuesday, July 01, 2008

TIE RACK SCARF

All scarves are authetic TIE RACK originated from London. Just reached me from my supplier 2 days ago. First 15 customers will get a gorgeous Tie Rack paper bag for the purchase.

Points to note:-
1) Shipping
-Klang Valley: RM5 for 1 piece and additional RM1 for every piece
-Semenanjung Malaysia: RM6 for 1 piece and additional RM1 for every piece
-Sabah & Sarawak: RM7 for 1 piece and additional RM1 for every piece

2) 2 sizes available
- Square (90cm x 90cm)
- Oblong (160cm x 33cm)

Now lets pick the gorgeous scarves....

  1. Oblong Chiffon beidge with greeny bluish flowery abstract (RM60) SOLD 2) Square Mix Chiffon/Satin Pinkish Abstract RM60 SOLD
    3) Square Mix Chiffon/Satin Cream Abstract RM60
    4) Square Chiffon Plain Dark brownish blacky toned (RM54) BOOK
    5) Oblong Satin Brownish Flowery Abstract RM60 SOLD
    6) Oblong Chiffon Plain beige toned (RM54)

    7) Square Satin Burberry-like pinkish (RM60) SOLD
    8) Square Chiffon Turqoise Greeny Blue Flowery Abstract (RM60) SOLD
    9) Square Mix Satin Chiffon Purplish Abstract - (RM60) SOLD


    10) Square Satin Brownish Polkadots Abstract (RM60) SOLD11) Square Satin Black and White Abstract (RM60)
    12) Square Mix Satin Orangy reddish Abstract(RM60)

    13) Square Mix Satin Purplish Classic Abstract -2pcs Available (RM60)

    14) Square Mix Satin Beige Classic Abstract (RM60) SOLD




13 comments:

fatin said...

hye. i'm interested with tie rack scarves (square) but i believe the size is smaller than tudung biasa kan? how do you wear them? klau blh tunjukkan cara, i want 1. thanks

fatin airinee said...

adusss...sume yg saya suka dh diambil org. ngalahkan pisang goreng nih. thanks anyway. nt ada lg let me know k!

To ALL TieRack Scarf LOvers.... said...

Tie rack Scarves....cheap and affordable.....http://scarfonline.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was rather informative.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short article together.
I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving
comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!


Here is my web-site ... Highly recommended Internet page

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super
long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but
I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for beginner blog writers? I'd really appreciate
it.

My homepage: Pur Essence

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

My web page: direct pay day loan lenders

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on chitosan.

Regards

Feel free to visit my website :: Garcinia Cambogia Diet

Anonymous said...

I constantly emailed this website post page to all my contacts,
since if like to read it next my links will too.

Take a look at my web-site; Lift serum

Anonymous said...

Great website you have here but I was wanting to know if you
knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed
in this article? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get feed-back from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

Have a look at my web blog - Le parfait wrinkle cream

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?

my blog :: Order Xtrasize

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than
just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all.
But imagine if you added some great images or video clips to give your
posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and
video clips, this site could undeniably be one of the very best in its field.
Excellent blog!

Here is my site :: gain strength fast

Anonymous said...

I am sure this article has touched all the internet users,
its really really fastidious paragraph on building up new blog.


green coffee

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

buy Nidora