Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tudung Dubai Term and conditions

Kindly be informed on special Term and Condition for Tudung Dubai Pattern, Plain, Kontra and Lacey.
1) All tudung originated directly from a supplier from Dubai, UAE.

2) Shipment from Dubai to me will be twice in a month, so if u need it in hurry u have to carefully plan for it with me for customize ordering

3) It will take about 10 business day from Dubai to reach KL and I will take about 2-3 working days to get it all sort out to send it to u via POSLAJU.

4) I do not have the stock with me, I only order based on requested by YOU, so if u are not sure on it please make up your mind before it ok, OR , i will ended up with UNSOLD tudung.

5) I may not guarantee all tudung is in hand. Stock are selling like hot cakes because the supplier caters for everyone else too. So, there's a chance what u like will be OUT OF STOCK, I will let u know before hand so u may choose something else as your preferences.

6) Shipment from Dubai is borne by me, u just have to pay for the shipment from KL to ur place
  • Klang Valley: RM5 for 1 piece and additional RM1 for every piece
  • Semenanjung Malaysia: RM6 for 1 piece and additional RM1 for every piece
  • Sabah & Sarawak: RM7 for 1 piece and additional RM1 for every piece

7) Kindly refer to way of wearing the tudung for guidance (COMING SOON)

No comments: